EECI IGSC 2019 Early Registration
20â‚¬ EARLY BIRD FEEÂ per module is required to confirm your Early Registration.
Important: Your early registration is confirmed only when 20â‚¬ is paid or order form is received by EECI before deadline.Â All non-confirmed early registrations will be deleted automatically once early registration is closed.Â Standard Registration fee will be applied for any registration made after early registration.
Payment modes for 20â‚¬ by:
1) Credit card/Paypal on line upon registration.
2) Bank check made to ASSOCIATION EECI â€“ CentraleSupÃ©lec â€“ 3, rue Joliot-Curie â€“ 91192 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex â€“ FRANCE
3) Order form: If you are sponsored by your Institute/Company, you could either pay by yourself upon registration or ask your sponsor to send us an Order Form / written confirmation, marking the total amount (20â‚¬ + early registration fee), by post or by mail email@example.com.
4) Bank transfer
Registration fee is not required at the moment of early registration. We will inform you once the early registrations are closed if the module is open or not (please note module cannot be opened due to insufficient confirmed early registrations) as well as the steps to follow.
20â‚¬ will be refunded when the module is cancelled by EECI. However it is non-refundable when the module is cancelled by participant.
Should you have any difficulties in processing the registration or payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EECI IGSC 2019 Registration
1) For Individuals or those sponsored by Education/Research Academies
Early Registration 320â‚¬Â
Standard Registration fee 440â‚¬Â
2) For those sponsored by Industrial Companies/Organizations
Early Registration 580â‚¬
Standard Registration fee 750â‚¬
3) For modules M24-M27
Early Registration 300â‚¬/module, 600â‚¬/4 modules
Standard Registration 400â‚¬/module, 700â‚¬/4 modules
Reduced Registration 150â‚¬/module, 300â‚¬/4 modules
4) Reduced Registration fee 150â‚¬Â is granted to Brazilian, Chinese, Indian, Russian and Turkish PhD students attending module in their country. Valid student status proof is compulsory at registration; otherwise standard fee will be applied.
5) Master Free Registration fee
Free registration will be opened only after Early registration stages for Master Students of the University where the module runs (only 20â‚¬ administration fee is required). Valid student status proof is compulsory at registration; otherwise, standard fee will be applied.
IMPORTANT: For Master students who make the early registration with other status (Engineer, Phd Student) need to pay the corresponding registration fee (320â‚¬ for Engineer, 150â‚¬ for Phd Student)
|Early Bird fee||Early
|##Jan-March||31/12/2018||20 â‚¬||320 â‚¬||440 â‚¬||580 â‚¬||750 â‚¬||150 â‚¬||20 â‚¬|
|##April-June||28/02/2019||20 â‚¬||320 â‚¬||440 â‚¬||580 â‚¬||750 â‚¬||150 â‚¬||20 â‚¬|
|Â ##July||1 module||20 â‚¬||300 â‚¬||400 â‚¬||Â||Â||150 â‚¬||20 â‚¬|
|Â July||4 modulesÂ
|20 â‚¬||600 â‚¬||700 â‚¬||Â||Â||300 â‚¬||20 â‚¬|
** For those sponsored by Industrial Companies/Organizations
Payment modes: by credit card, Paypal, bank check or bank transfer
Payment date: 1 month before the module, or early January 2019 for modules of the month
NÂ° SIRET: 491 926 853 00012
Code APE: 9499Z
Statut 'Association' : No TVA